Corporate event catering can be a daunting task, especially considering the caliber of person attending. Corporate event catering has to accommodate for high profile men and women dressed in suits and expecting the best.
Corporate event catering is no different from any kind of catering in that you have to prioritize the quality of the food more than anything else. More often, the potential and possible success of any event or party is determined and set by the type and quality of food. Ease the burden by hiring a catering service. When you choose to hire a catering service for your corporate event, you get the opportunity to focus and plan more on the other details. The number one rule in relation to the food is “ensure it won’t spill out and potentially ruin a suit”.
Before choosing a catering service to hire, consider first the other factors of your event, particularly the mood. Are you planning to follow a theme? Do you plan it to be elegant or casual? Do you want your catering service to help you with your venue? An excellent catering service has all the means to provide you with all the amenities you need for your corporate event. These include chairs, tables, and marquee’s to really make your function as memorable, successful, and special as possible.
Consider the points below when planning a corporate event:
- What is your intention for the event? Do you want to introduce a new product and/or service? Perhaps, it is intended to thank your vendors and clients.
- Prepare a guest list and set the date and time. In most cases, a corporate event lasts for 2.5 to 3 hours.
- Design the invitation card and don’t forget to request for an RSVP.
- If you plan to serve alcohol, it’s better to hire a bartender. However, you have to make sure that your bartender has an RSA certificate. Your caterer can assist in this area as well.
- Plan your menu options carefully and discuss them carefully with the catering service you plan to hire. Do not forget the special dietary needs of some of your guests.
- Ensure the food is easy to eat and avoid the possibility of items that may be messy and ruin suits.
Plan ahead, focus on your intentions, relax, and enjoy your guests’ company! Remember you are portraying a professional demeanor that is reflected in all aspects of your preparation.
|In need of a party venue? Crave Catering have a list of party venues in Victoria, Thoroughbred Event Venue in South Melbourne is one of them. Aside from catering your party, we can also organise the whole event for you. All you have to worry about is to get yourself ready to party! Check out this amazing party venue here.|