Wedding DJ as Wedding Entertainment
One of the most essential parts of your reception starts before you enter the reception venue, and continues until the very end is your Wedding DJ.
A professional Wedding DJ will spend many hours prior to your special day; they prepare your music, coordinating your music requests, putting together all your wedding music lists, packing their equipment, setting up the system, and preparing their area, all before your reception even starts.
Your Wedding DJ will start playing background music before your guests arrive. They will prepare the music for your bridal party introduction queued and ready to go.
Your Wedding Entertainment - A THANK YOU GIFT TO YOUR GUESTS
A good Wedding DJ will coordinate a music list with you of your special song requests and make sure to honor your preferred genre of songs.
If you have chosen your DJ as your MC, he will also keep an eye on your wedding timetable and announce special moments like the first dance, garter toss, bouquet toss, father-daughter dance, mother-son dance, and cake cutting.
At the end of the night, your chosen Wedding DJ will play your last dance, thank you and your guests for a memorable great evening.
Once you find the DJ that you are confident in, hire them! Hire the good one because this is your special day and you want everything to run smoothly and stress-free as possible.
Your guests will remember what a great time they had celebrating your wedding and being entertained by the fantastic Wedding DJ you chose for your special day!
Read our tips for hiring a Wedding DJ:
- You should verify that Your DJ has a lot of experience hosting your particular type of event. DJs have different experiences, make sure he is skilled in weddings.
- Your DJ should have a good DJ system.
- That your DJ will arrive early and will bring backup equipment for every crucial component of the system.
- Your DJ should have a strong voice and can do MC services as well.
- That your DJ should have a backup DJ in case of sickness or any other emergency.
- Does your DJ have a music requests portal so that it's easy for you to requests songs?
- Is the package includes free setup time / packup time?
- Does your DJ have cancellations or a rescheduling policy?
- Can you contact your DJ via phone and email when it comes to coordinating with event planning?
- Does your DJ loves his work because if they don't have fun themselves neither will you and your guests!
- Check if your DJ has an attitude that indicates that they may be difficult to work with.
Looking for a great Wedding DJ? Check out Matt Jefferies Entertainment
Matt Jefferies Entertainment also offers different photo entertainment like Mirror Photo Booth, Roaming Pylon Photo Booth, Photo Mosaic Wall, Roaming Magnet Photography, and Wedding Special Effects like Dry Ice and Fireworks. With DJ Matt, you will have all these services at a reasonable price for your wedding entertainment.
Get 20% Off Your First Order
And the latest specials and free samples